Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I spent December and the first part of January in my home state of New Mexico. Though I had planned to do some art, somehow family pleasantly got in the way. Living so far away, these visits are a welcome renewal of my connections.

Here is the church on the plaza in Albuquerque's Old Town, San Felipe de Neri Church. Founded in 1793, it is the oldest surviving building in the city.

~~~~

Pase todo diciembre y el primer parte de enero en mi estado de Nuevo Mexico. Aunque pense en hacer algo de arte, de una manera o otra asuntos placenteros de familia me destraian. Viviendo tan alejada, esas visitas renuevan mis conecciones.

Aqui les tiene la iglesia en la plaza del parte historico de Albuquerque, la Iglesia de San Felipe de Neri. Fundada en 1793, es el edificio mas viejo en el ciudad que nos queda.

2 comments:

Letter C said...

Diane,
Do you plan on making a print of that church? I'll bet you'd do it proud.
Carol

Diane Cutter said...

Carol! Yes, I do plan one. I'd taken a lot of photos and this one will probably be the image, with some adjustments for the oddness of perspective... Look for it in the next month...