Friday, May 04, 2007

"VAMOS A GRABAR!" ("Let's Print!") is the title for my solo exhibition opening on June 1 at the Centro de Arte Lito Pena in Humacao, Puerto Rico. I am so excited because, after this morning's meeting with the Director, she approved my idea of having an educational exhibition rather than the usual artist's solo show. The show will be up through mid-August and all the children's summer schools and camps in the area will be invited.

Besides my art there will be my personal collection of the Baren Exchange #30, an exchange of 29 international printmakers. I also have two little rooms where there will be photos of the process. While I go through the planning of this event, I'll let you in on it here in my blog! Whew... so much to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"VAMOS A GRABAR" es el titulo para mi exhibicion sola que abre el 1 de Junio en el Centro de Arte Lito Pena en Humacao, Puerto Rico. Estoy tan emocionada porque, despues de la reunion con la Directora, ella aprobo me idea de una exposicion educacional en vez de una exhibicion sola de artista, lo usual. El 'show' sera hasta la mitad de agosto y todos los ninos del area que asisten a las escuelas y campamientos de verano seran invitados.

Tendremos, ademas del arte mia, a mi colleccion personal de grabados de artistas de Baren (el Intercambio #30). Tambien tengo dos salas chiquititas para montar unas fotos del proceso. Mientras planeo este evento, contare mas aqui en el blog mio! Hay... tanto que hacer!

No comments: