Sunday, April 29, 2007



‘White Bears’, monoprint with colored pencil (10”x8”), sepia ink on Stonehenge paper
‘Osos blancos’, monoprint con lapices de colores (25cmx20cm), tinta sepia en papel Stonehenge

This is a 1980 AP I did when learning sugar lift. Amazingly I still have it but, as a failed print, I decided to play with Prismacolor pencils. Just as Belinda Del Pesco said, the dried ink takes colored pencil nicely, almost like soft pastels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Este es un PA de un grabado de 1980 que hice cuando estaba aprendiendo ‘sugar lift’. Asombrosamente lo tiene aun … pero como era un grabado fallado decidi jugar con lapices Prismacolor. Como decia Belinda Del Pesco, la tinta seca tome los lapices muy bien, casi como pastels suaves.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the graduations in the sky and the soft colours. Beautiful print. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

Diane Cutter said...

I wouldn't mind at all, Sue... Thank you!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That's a beautiful print. Nice work.

marginalia said...

Hello, Diane

Excuse me language mistakes because I speak portuguese.

I am impressed with your artworks, very impressed. I am a designer, a type designer, and my works you can see here

http://www.myfonts.com/browse/foundry/intellecta/

However, I have many customers in Brazil in a second job I have, selling rare books and artworks (and gravures and paintings), direct and across the follow adress:

http://eshops.mercadolivre.com.br/intellecta+design/

So, this e-mail have a purpose: to represent and sells your artwork at Brazil, in your terms, if you like.

If you like the idea, we will exchance more emails concerning the details.


Best Regards


Paulo W
Intellecta Design