Friday, May 19, 2006






Tropical flowers have been occupying me this last week, working on a photography commision. The clients have a beautiful 3 acre yard, unlike my unkempt, wild 3 acres. Here are some ... which may turn up as linocuts or paintings later!

Flores tropicales me han ocupado esta semana pasada, trabajando en una comision fotografica. Los clientes tienen un jardin bellisima de 3 cuerdas, el opuesto de mis 3 cuerdas media salvajes. Aqui hay algunas ... que seguramente saldran como grabados linocuts o pinturas en el futuro!

4 comments:

andee said...

Beautiful photos, Diane! I especially love the first one - so gorgeous!

Diane Cutter said...

Thanks, Andee... That's quite a compliment since I love your photographs so much!

Nina Kuriloff said...

These flowers are fantastic!
Thanks for providing this eye candy!


:)

Diane Cutter said...

Thanks, Nina... In my next life I want to be a photographer...