Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Painting project / Proyecto de pinturas

I'm part of a group of artists doing a project of 100 postcard sized paintings in 100 days and, to keep myself honest and on task, I've decided to post them here.  I'm working in pastel because I love it and haven't done it in ages.  Here are the first three:

Soy parte de unos artistas haciendo un proyecto de 100 pinturas tamano postal en 100 dias y, para mantenerme disciplinada y punctual, he decidido ponerlas aqui.  Estoy trabajando en pastel porque me encanta y ha sido mucho tiempo que no lo hace.  Aqui tienes las primera tres:

'Last Light' ~ 'Ultimos rayos'
Pastel, 6"x4" ~ 15 cm x 10 cm


'First Light Snowfall' ~ 'Primera nevada ligera'
Pastel, 4"x6" ~ 10 cm x 15 cm


'Caribbean Anchorage' ~ 'Anclaje caribe'
Pastel, 6"x4" ~ 15 cm x 10 cm





3 comments:

Wendy Willis said...

These are just beautiful!!!!

Diane Cutter said...

Thanks, Wendy... It's been a fun departure from my monochromatic printmaking!

Sara Chambers said...

Diane--the top painting is my favorite! Fabuloso! Can't wait to see lots more. Glad you are posting.